Tuesday 4 October 2011

hello :)

hey, it such a looong looooooong loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day i never post in this blog :')

howdy my blogspot? i miss you anyway. already.
now i'm quite often write a post, but not here. In the other blog hehee, have you visit? another chapter of my whole story have been written there. almost.

Say thank's to Uci who remembered me this oldies stuff, hihi. i leave you too loong, dear :(

But hey, i want to say hello even there's no one read this. I wanna say hello to my first blog which facilitate me to write anything, to post anything, and share anything :)
Thank you my 'La vie de note'

Guys, don't you curious of what the meaning is? La vie de note is life note in english and catatan kehidupan in bahasa. It means i want to make a little note of my journey, and of course this is become the silent witness who grow up with me as i grow up.

Sometimes i feel so blessed when i read one happy post, and sometimes i feel like being the poorest person when i read the sad post. Life goes with its bitter and sweet story, isn't it?
At least, that's what i feel hehee :p

A simple hello for everyone who see this post, wish you all having a good day, have a blast! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment