Saturday 4 December 2010

encouragement :)

Hi Saturday :D seems like it will be a perfect day, yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Starts from 6 AM I turn my radio on and play the cassette of my favourite pianist, David Foster.
I don't know how it could be so energic, but it works :D it makes me feel like I have a new spirit to face this day with full of traffic outside. Now, 6.30 AM and I'm still listen to his song while writing this.

You know, maybe just a little number of people who know Dafid Foster. And maybe it's a lil'bit weird for a teenager like me love his song, kinda old song, but for me, all his song was great! It has meaning and I love to hear the orchestra song. Maybe just a few of you who knows what is Winter Games song's like, maybe just a few of you that already know and ever heard that song before. But, for me this whole song is familiar. I always listen to his song since I was a child, and it always be a friend of mine and accompany me to sleep at night :)

My Dad always play me an instrumental song till I fall asleep, and believe it or not, it works!
My brain can accept more knowledge, not only for a school subject but also in language subject.
It helps this young girl who was very affraid to met english lesson in her school become an english lover now :)
Maybe it caused by that song, the song was made in an english language, and I feel curious of the meaning of that song, it makes me open my dictionary, even ask my teacher or the other friends that has an expert in english. And maybe it also makes me has a different passion of music. Without underestimate an Indonesian song, but honestly, I prefer to hear western song, tha classical one, than an Indonesian song. Too much new band or singer I even don't know, because I'm too much fun of this oldies song :p

I don't know why it could be, but I love to hear Peter Cetera, Olivia Newton John, Chicago, Kenny G, Brian McKnight, Five for Fighting, and many more. Even I play their song continously and repeat it over and over again, I never feel bored or saturated.

And now, its time to get ready for my english course, can't wait to share with my new family in EF :) the teacher is so damn great! I always wait for saturday, always :) because in this day I can learn more and prove my skills to speak more fluently.

Hope you enjoy your great weekend, fellas! :D


#nowplaying Dafid Foster & Marlyn Martin - And When She Danced

3 comments:

  1. (geleng-geleng kepala. Bukan karena ga ngerti, melainkan kagum sama b.inggrisnya).
    Klo sekarang (di usia gw yang udah hampir mendekati kepala 2) masih pengaruh ga ya klo dengerin lagu gitu buat nambah my english skill?
    klo bisa mau dooooon lagu-lagunya,,hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih lih sebelumnya belum ada yg muji kaya lu hehee. oh bukannya udah kepala 2 ya? :p yaaa coba aja gapapa kok, yg biasa gue dengerin sebelum tidur itu Richard Clayderman bukan Dafid Foster tapii

    ReplyDelete